登录 注册
当前位置: 首页 >>经典台词

动画片花木兰英文台词

来源:网络整理 时间:2023/4/28 23:19:31 【kenbest】

Fa Mulan. 花木兰 Present. 在 Speaking without permission. 不要随便开口说话 Oops. Who spit in her bean curd? 哼!火气这么大干嘛呀? Huh. Hmm. Mmm. Too skinny. 太瘦了. Hmph! Not...…

Fa Mulan.

花木兰

Present.

Speaking without permission.

不要随便开口说话

Oops.

Who spit in her bean curd?

哼!火气这么大干嘛呀?

Huh. Hmm.

Mmm. Too skinny.

太瘦了.

Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.

不容易生出儿子

Recite the final admonition.

妇有四德的内容是些什么?

Mm-hmm.

嗯..

Well?

开始吧!

Fulfill your duties calmly and... respectfully.

妇有四德,就是妇德是谦虚

Um, reflect before you snack...

妇容是和悦,还有妇力…

Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.

妇功!意思是服从

Hmm. This way.

这边.

Now, pour the tea.

倒茶.

To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.

要取悦你未来的公婆, 你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅, 不但要心存恭敬

You must also be poised.

还要注意礼仪和姿势

Um, pardon me.

对不起

And silent!

还要安静

Could I just take that back?

能不能先还我一下?

For a moment.

给我一下下就好了

Why, you clumsy...

你这笨手笨脚的...

Whoo! Whoo!

哇...

I think it's going well, don't you?

应该进行得很顺利,对吧?

Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!

快给我水,浇水,浇水!

You are a disgrace!

你实在太不像话了

You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!

你也许看起来像个新娘, 可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光

扩充阅读

相关文章

Copyright @ 2018-2024 hedonghua.com All rights reserved.
ICP备案号:湘ICP备09009000号  技术支持:HDHCMS
合作发稿QQ:43950305
温馨提示:文章内容来自网络,不代表和动画剧情网 (⊙o⊙)对观点赞同或支持。
版权声明:内容与图片如有侵权,联系管理员删除!

关注和动画公众号