相信看过这部电影的同学都对这段探戈舞曲有着深刻的印象。然而在跳舞前的对话,才真正体现了中校的泡妞内功。这段对话不光可以作为恋爱教学,还能很好的学习英语。下面就跟随我一起学习吧。 Frank : Excuse me,senorita,do you mind if we join you? 弗兰克中...…
相信看过这部电影的同学都对这段探戈舞曲有着深刻的印象。然而在跳舞前的对话,才真正体现了中校的泡妞内功。这段对话不光可以作为恋爱教学,还能很好的学习英语。下面就跟随我一起学习吧。
Frank : Excuse me,senorita,do you mind if we join you?
弗兰克中校:打扰您了,小姐,介意我们和您同坐吗?
Frank : I'm feeling you're being neglected.
弗兰克中校:我感觉到你正被忽视呢
Donna : Well,I'm expecting somebody.
唐娜:我正在等人
Frank : Instantly?
弗兰克中校:他马上就来?
Donna : No,but any minute now.
唐娜:不,但随时会到
Frank : Any minute? Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
弗兰克中校:随时会到?有些人一分钟内过尽一生
Frank : What are you doing right now?
弗兰克中校:你现在在做什么?
Donna : I'm waiting for him.
唐娜:我正等他
Frank : Would you mind if we waited with you? you know,just to keep the womanizers from bothering you?
弗兰克中校:介不介意我们陪你等?好叫登徒子别烦你
Donna : No,I don't mind.
唐娜:不,我不介意
Frank : Thanks you
弗兰克中校:谢谢
(查理搀扶他入座)
Frank : You know,I detect a fragrance in the air. Don't tell me what it is. Ogilvie Sisters soap.
弗兰克中校:空气中有香味儿,别告诉我什么牌子,“欧吉维姐妹”香皂
Donna : Ah,that's amazing.
唐娜:真不可思议!
Frank : I'm in the amazing business!
弗兰克中校:我做的正是不可思议的事
Donna : It is Ogilvie Sisters soap. My grandmother gave me three bars for Christmas.
唐娜:正是“欧吉维姐妹”香皂,圣诞节祖母送了我三块。
Frank : I'm crazy about your grandmother. I think she'd have liked Charlie too.
弗兰克中校:我对你祖母着迷了!她一定会喜欢查理
Charlie : Don't pay any attention to him.
查理:别理他
Frank : What's your name?
弗兰克中校:你叫什么名字
Donna : Donna
唐娜:唐娜
Frank : Donna? I'm Frank. This here is --
弗兰克中校:唐娜,我是弗兰克,这位是...
Donna : This is Charlie.
唐娜:这是查理
Frank : Yes. She likes you. Charlie's having a difficult weekend. He's going through a crisis. How does he look like he's holding up?
弗兰克中校:是的,她喜欢你。查理有烦恼,他看起来如何?
Donna : He looks fine to me.
唐娜:他看起来不错
Frank : Oh! She does like you, Charlie.
弗兰克中校:噢,她真的喜欢你,查理
Frank : So,Donna, do you tango?
弗兰克中校:好,唐娜,你跳探戈吗?
Donna : No,I wanted to learn once, but --
唐娜:不,我以前想要学,但是..
Frank : But?
弗兰克中校:但是?
Donna : But Michael didn't want to.
唐娜:但是麦克不想
Frank : Michael,the one you're waiting for.
弗兰克中校:麦克,你在等的人
Donna : Michael thinks the tango's hysterical.
唐娜:麦克觉得探戈很可笑
Frank : Well,I think Michael's hysterical.
弗兰克中校:嗯,我觉得麦克很可笑
Charlie : Don't pay any attention to him. Did I already say that?
查理:别理他...我好像说过了?
(唐娜开心地笑)
Frank : What a beautiful laugh.
弗兰克中校:多美的笑声
Donna : Thank you,Frank.
唐娜:谢谢,弗兰克
Frank : Would you like to learn to tango,Donna?
弗兰克中校:你想不想学探戈?唐娜
Donna : Right now?
唐娜:现在?
Frank : I'm offering you my services,free of charge. What do you say?
弗兰克中校:免费服务,如何?
Donna : I think I'd be a little afraid.
唐娜:我有点怕
Frank : Of what?
弗兰克中校:怕什么?
Donna : Afraid of making a mistake.
唐娜:害怕踩错步
Frank : No mistakes in the tango, Donna, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake,get all tangled up,just tango on.
弗兰克中校:探戈里无所谓错步,唐娜,不像人生。它简单,所以才棒。要是踏错步或绊倒了,继续跳。
Frank : Why don't you try? Will you try?
弗兰克中校:何不试试?好吗?
Donna : All right. I'll give it a try.
唐娜:好,我试试
Frank : hold me down,son.
弗兰克中校:稳住我,儿子
(开始跳舞)
Copyright @ 2018-2024 hedonghua.com All rights reserved.
ICP备案号:湘ICP备09009000号 技术支持:HDHCMS
合作发稿QQ:43950305
温馨提示:文章内容来自网络,不代表和动画剧情网 (⊙o⊙)对观点赞同或支持。
版权声明:内容与图片如有侵权,联系管理员删除!