“人生就像一个巧克力,你永远不知道下一块是什么滋味。”这句话出自《阿甘正传》,那么还有哪些经典台词呢?今天小编整理了阿甘正传台词经典独白供大家参考,一起来看看吧!阿甘正传台词经典独白1.Life wa…
阿甘正传台词大全经典独白
“人生就像一个巧克力,你永远不知道下一块是什么滋味。”这句话出自《阿甘正传》,那么还有哪些经典台词呢?今天小编整理了阿甘正传台词经典独白供大家参考,一起来看看吧!
阿甘正传台词经典独白
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
12.His back is as crooked as a politician.
形容GUMP的后背的弯曲。(象政客的不正直,双关讽刺政客。)
13.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。(比如要去哪里或去过哪里.)
14.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。(就象她说如果世界上每个人都一样的话那么全世界的人都是残疾人。)
15.There must be someing can be done.
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
16. Son-of-bitch.
狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!(但是片中有用在教练夸GUMP。)
17.Sure as hell was.
绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。(象地狱那么真实?呵呵 WHO KNOWS!)
18.Ain't I going to be me?
我不能做我自己么?(JENY问他长大要做什么Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 他很奇怪就问了这句。GUMP真的是白痴么?他的智商太高了!)
19.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball.
没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。
20Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滚到车上来!
21.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。(GUMP在军队里的确如鸭子在水里,呵呵!)
22.Just like that ,she was gone.
就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。
23.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
24.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛细雨,和瓢泊大雨。(记得我的巨型希腊婚礼么?也是这种表达。)
25.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
形容很不容易找到的东西。(万能系动词否定)
26.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚(这是打乒乓的秘诀?呵呵!为什么GUMP总能遇到那种能让他理解并成功的表达方式)
27.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!(destiny!)
28.army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless service,honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage.
每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。(全部做到了你就具有leadship了)
29.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。(美国登月宇航员)
30.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。(It's forrest's)
31.I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承诺的人。
32.Where the hell is this God of yours?
33.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
34. You got to go when you got to go.
不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。(让我想起一首歌《whatever will be,will be.》又可以叫que sera, sera.)
35.Shit happens!
不好的事情发生了。(片中GUMP跑步时给那个保险杠商的创意)
36.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
放下包袱,才能继续前进。
37.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。(GUMP是如此浪漫.唯美,他的心底是怎样的完美,因为他眼睛里看到的是如此完美)
38.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
用情至专!(是他在JENY坟前说的)
39.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好了。
40. Sometimes we all do things that, just don’t make no sense. 是啊!
阿甘正传台词经典独白精选
1. You have to do the best with what God gave you. 上帝给予你的,要尽情发挥。
2. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开 。
3. 我相信你会把握你的命运,你要凭借上帝赋予你的做到最好。
4. Now Mama said theres only so much fortune. 妈妈说过财产不用太多。 A man really needs. 一个人用不了多少。 And the rest is just for showing off. 多余的钱只是用来炫耀。
5. 别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
6. Its my time. Itsjust my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part oflife, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it.But I wasdestined tobe your momma. I did the best I could.
7. 年轻人的记忆真差,我居然想不起我的诞生,我想不起我第一份圣诞节礼物,也记不起头一次野餐是何时,却记得第一次听到的最美的声音。
8. 珍妮,我不知道是妈妈对,还是丹中尉对。我不知道,是否我们每个人都有注定的命运,还是我们的生命中只有偶然,像在风中飘。但我想,也许两者都有吧,也许两者都在同时发生着,可是我想念你,珍妮。如果你想要什么,我就在你身边。
9. I dont know whether we have our own destiny, or the chance in our life, like floating in the wind, maybe the two happen at the same time.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是我们生命中的偶然,像在风中飘,或许两者同时发生。——《阿甘正传》
10. You come close ,but you never made it 。And if you were gonna make it ,you would have made it before now 。你差点就成功了,到你不够坚强。如果你成功了就不会出现在这儿了。
11. 我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个简单的 人。
12. The secret to this game is, no matter what happens, never, ever take your eye off the ball.
13. 你在星期六清晨死去,我把你葬在我们的树下,我把你父亲的房子推成了平地。妈妈总是说,死亡是生命的一部分,我真的希望不是那样。
14. Why are you so good to me? Youre my girl. Ill always be your girl.
15. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做 蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇迹 每天都在发生)
25.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是 生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
26.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是 否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
16. Maybe we smart people have too many goals in our heads, so we forget to be persistent.也许我们这些聪明人,脑袋里能装的目标太多,所以忘了执着。——《阿甘正传》
17. I will avenge those who dare to harm and poison my companions.那些胆敢残害荼毒我同伴之人,我将向你们大施报复。——《阿甘正传》
18. Dont be afraid. Death is a part of life. Its something were destined to do. I dont know whats going on, but Im destined to be your mother, and Ill do my best.别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。——《阿甘正传》
19. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
20. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what youre gonna get.” 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道将得到什么。
21. 我妈妈总是说 你得丢开以往的事 才能不断继续前进
22. Although everyone says Im stupid, I dont know love.虽然所有人都说我蠢,但我并不是不懂爱。——《阿甘正传》
2023阿甘正传台词经典独白
你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name"s Forrest - Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you"re going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适 Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛 My feet hurt .
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there"s an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走 Where they"re going,
他住在哪里 where they"ve been.
我穿过很多双鞋子 I"ve worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话 I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样 I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方 Mama said they"d take me anywhere .
她说它是双魔鞋 She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福雷斯,张开双眼 All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .
你走几步看看 Let"s take a little walk around.
感觉如何? How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太 His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的 as strong as I"ve ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯 But his back"s as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧? But we"re going to straighten him right up, aren"t we, Forrest?
福雷斯!
Forrest!
我刚出世时 Now, when I was a baby,
妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名 Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们有点亲戚关系 She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是:
What he did was,
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党 he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们全披着长袍和床单 They"d all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
看来像一群鬼 and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑 They"d even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯甘 And, anyway, that"show I got my name-- Forrest Gump. 妈妈说这名字是提醒我 Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
我们会经常做一些 that sometimes we all do things that, well,
并没有意义的事情 that just don"t make no sense.
向这边!
This way. Hold on. Ugh!
好了 All right.
你们在看什么? What are y"all staring at?
从来没有见过 Haven"t you ever seen
小孩子戴脚撑的吗? a little boy with braces on his legs before ?
不要管其它人 Don"t ever let anybody
说他们比你强,福雷斯 tell you they"re better than you, Forrest.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话 If God intended everybody to be the same,
他会给每人一双脚撑 he"d have given us all braces on our legs.
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思 Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them. 我们住在 17 号公路附近 We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩 about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.
这个地方属于绿茵县 That"s in the county of Greenbow.
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族 Our house had been in Mama"s family
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的 since her grandpa"s grandpa"s grandpa
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里 had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
房子只有我和妈妈住 Since it was just me and Mama
我们有好多空房间 and we had all these empty rooms,
妈妈将这些空房出租 Mama decided to let those rooms out,
给路过的人住 mostly to people passing through,
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人 Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱 That"s how me and Mama got money.
妈妈是个很聪明的女士 Mama was a real smart lady.
记住我说的话,福雷斯 Remember what I told you, Forrest.
你和其它任何人是一样的 You"re no different than anybody else is.
听清楚了没有,福雷斯? Did you hear what I said, Forrest?
你和其它人是一样的 You"re the same as everybody else.
你并没有什么不一样 You are no different.
你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太 Your boy"s...different, Mrs. Gump.
他的智商只有 75 His I.Q is 75.
我们都是不一样的 Well, we"re all different,
汉考克先生 Mr. Hancock.
她希望我得到最好的教育 She wanted me to have the finest education
所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校 so she took me to the Greenbow County Central School.
我见到了校长什么的 I met the principal and all.
请你看看这个,甘太太 I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump.
这是正常水平 Now, this is normal.
福雷斯则是在这儿 Forrest is right here .
州政府要求智商起码要 80 The state require s a minimum I.Q of 80
才能上公立学校 to attend public school.
甘太太 Mrs. Gump,
他应该上特殊学校 he"s going to have to go to a special school.
在那里他会很好的 Now, he"ll be just fine.
正常水平是什么意思? What does normal mean anyway ?
他可能? He might be...
反应不太灵敏 a bit on the slow side,
但我儿子福雷斯 but my boy Forrest
应该和其它人一样得到机会 is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.
他不该去特殊学校 He"s not going to some special school
学怎么翻修轮胎 to learn how to retread tires.
这不过是区区 5 分的问题 We"re talking about five little points here .
一定会有办法解决的 There must be something can be done.
我们的学校是要排名次的 We"re a progressive school system.
我们不想有人拉后腿 We don"t want to see anybody left behind.
甘先生在哪儿,甘太太? Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?
他去度假了 He"s on vacation.
你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子 Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son.
你不太会说话,是吗? You don"t say much, do you?
“最后,他必须去试一试 "Finally, he had to try.
“看起来容易,但是? "It looked easy, but...
“发生了怪事,首先他们? oh, what happened. First they--"
妈妈,度假是什么意思? Mama, what"s vacation mean?
度假? Vacation?
爸爸去哪儿了? Where Daddy went?
度假就是你去一个地方? Vacation"s when you go somewhere...
然后就不再回来 and you don"t ever come back.
总之,我想你可以说 Anyway, I guess you could say
我和妈妈无依无靠 me and Mama was on our own.
但我们不介意 But we didn"t mind.
我们的房子总住满了人 Our house was never empty.
经常是人来人往的 There was always folks coming and going.
开饭!
Supper!
大家来吃晚饭啦!
It"s supper, everyone!
这看起来很特别 That sure looks special.
有时有这么多人和我们一起住 Sometimes, we had so many people staying with us
每个房间都住满了旅客 that every room was filled, with travelers, you know,
这些人带着行李箱子 folks living out of their suitcases
还有帽子箱子,还有样品箱子 and hat cases and sample cases.
福雷斯甘,吃晚饭了!福雷斯? Forrest Gump, it"s suppertime! Forrest?
有一次,又有位年青人和我们住一起 One time, a young man was staying with us,
他带着一个吉它箱子 and he had him a guitar case.
“你从来逮不到兔子” # Well, you ain"t never caught a rabbit #
“你也不是?” # And you ain"t no #
“我的朋友” # Friend of mine #
福雷斯 Forrest,
叫你不要打扰这位叔叔 I told you not to bother this nice young man.
不,没关系,太太 No, that"s all right, ma"am.
我在弹吉它给他听 I was showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
好吧,你可以来吃晚饭了 All right. Supper"s ready if y"all want to eat.
行,好极了。谢谢你,太太 Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you, ma"am.
喂,兄弟,请你再表演一遍刚才那步法 Say, man, show me that crazy little walk you did there .
稍微慢一点 Slow it down some.
“你只不过是?” # You ain"t nothing but-- #
我喜欢那吉它 I liked that guitar.
它很好听 It sounded good.
我伴着音乐移动着脚步 I started moving around to the music,
扭着我的臀部 swinging my hips.
“哭喊不停” # Cryin" all the time #
那天晚上 This one night,
我和妈妈出去购物 me and Mama was out shopping,
我们路过文斯家私商店 and we walked by Vincy"s Furniture and Appliance Store,
你猜怎么着? and guess what?
“你只不过是一条猎犬” # You ain"t nothin" but a hound dog #
“哭喊不停” # Cryin" all the time #
“你只不过是一条猎犬” # You ain"t nothin" but a hound dog #
小孩子不能看这个 This is not for children"s eyes.
“哭喊不停” # Cryin" all the time #
几年以后, Some years later,
听说那位帅哥被人称为“猫王” that handsome young man who they called the King,
嗯,他唱的歌实在太多 well, he sung too many songs.
结果他得了心脏病什么的 Had him self a heart attack or something.
看来“王”确实是不好当啊 It must be hard being a king.
你知道,你的记忆有时清楚得不得了 You know, it"s funny how you remember some things,
有时却什么也不记得 but some things you can"t.
你要开始努力学习了,福雷斯 You do your very best now, Forrest.
我一定会的,妈妈 I sure will, Mama.
我记得第一次乘校车去上学 I remember the bus ride on the first day of school
非常清楚 very well.
你上不上车? Are you coming along?
妈妈说不要上陌生人的车子 Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers .
这是校车 This is the bus to school.
我是福雷斯?福雷斯甘 I"m Forrest-- Forrest Gump.
我是多萝西哈里斯 I"m Dorothy Harris.
嗯,现在我们不是陌生人了 Well, now we ain"t strangers anymore .
这位子有人了 This seat"s taken.
有人了 It"s taken.
你不准坐这儿 You can"t sit here .
你知道,孩子记事实在奇怪 You know, it"s funny what a young man recollects,
我不记得我的出生 "cause I don "t remember being born.
我不记得我的第一份圣诞礼物 I don"t recall what I got for my first Christmas,
我也不记得 and I don"t know
我第一次去野餐 when I went on my first outdoor picnic,
但我却记得 but I do remember
我第一次听到最甜的声音 the first time I heard the sweetest voice
在整个世界上 in the wide world.
你愿意的话可以坐这儿 You can sit here if you want.
我一生再没见过如此美丽的人 I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
她就象一位天使 She was like an angel.
你想坐还是不想坐? Well, are you going to sit down or aren"t you?
你的腿怎么啦? What"s wrong with your legs?
没什么,谢谢你 Um, nothing at all, thank you.
我的的腿好得很 My legs are just fine and dandy.
我和她在并排坐在校车里 I just sat next to her on that bus
去学校途中我们一直在说话 and had a conversation all the way to school.
当时我的背象个问号那么弯 My back"s crooked like a question mark.
除了妈妈,没有人和我说话 Next to Mama, no one ever talked to me
或问我问题 or asked me questions.
你是不是有点傻? Are you stupid or something?
妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜” Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does."
我叫珍妮 I"m Jenny .
我叫福雷斯?福雷斯甘 I"m Forrest-- Forrest Gump.
由那天开始,我们经常在一起 From that day on, we was always together.
珍妮和我形影不离 Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.
她教我怎么爬树 She taught me how to climb.
快,福雷斯,你能做到 Come on, Forrest, you can do it.
我教她怎么摇摆 I showed her how to dangle.
“一个好小?” "A good little..."
她帮我学怎么认字 She helped me learn how to read,
我教她怎么倒挂 and I showed her how to swing.
有时,我们就那么坐着 Sometimes, we"d just sitout
等星星出来 and wait for the stars.
妈妈会担心我的 Mama"s going to worry about me.
再呆一会儿 Just stay a little longer.
不知为什么,珍妮从来不爱回家 For some reason, Jenny didn "t never want to go home.
好吧,珍妮,我再呆一会儿 O.K.,Jenny, I"ll stay .
她是我最好的朋友 She was my most special friend.
我唯一的朋友 My only friend.
妈妈总是对我说 Now, my mama always told me
每天都会有奇迹 that miracles happen every day
有些人并不同意 Some people don"t think so,
但这是真的 but they do.
嗨,傻瓜!
Hey, dummy!
你是哑巴,还是真的是傻瓜? Are you dumb, or just plain stupid?
喂,我是福雷斯甘 Look, I"m Forrest Gimp.
快跑,福雷斯 Just run away, Forrest.
跑,福雷斯!
Run, Forrest!
快跑!快!
Run away! Hurry!
骑上自行车!
Get the bikes!
我们去捉他!快点!
Let"s get him! Come on!
小心点,阿甘!
Look out, Gump!
我们来捉你了!
We"re going to get you!
跑,福雷斯,跑!
Run, Forrest, run!
跑,福雷斯!
Run, Forrest!
你给我回来!
Come back here, you!
跑,福雷斯!
Run, Forrest!
跑!
Run!
你现在大概不会相信我的话? Now, you wouldn"t believe if I told you...
但我跑起来像风一样 but I could run like the wind blows.
从那天开始 From that day on,
如果我要去哪里 if I was going somewhere,
我就跑着去 I was running.
那孩子真是个能跑的傻瓜 That boy sure is a running fool.
那究竟是什么人? Who in the hell is that?
那人叫福雷斯甘,教练 That there is Forrest Gump, Coach.
当地的傻瓜 Just a local idiot.
你能相信吗? And can you believe it?
我也能上大学了 I got to go to college, too.
福雷斯,快!
Forrest, move it!
跑!
Run!
好!
O.K. !
跑!
Run!
跑,你这狗娘养的傻瓜!跑!
Run, you stupid son of a bitch! Run!
跑,狗娘养的,跑!快跑!
Run, son of a bitch, run! Go! Run!
跑!跑!
Run! Run! Go!
他大概是狗娘养的最傻的傻瓜 He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive ,
但他跑得真是快 but he sure is fast.
也许只是我这样觉得 Now, maybe it"s just me,
但大学生活让我非常迷惑 but college was very confusing times.
联邦军队,执行法庭的判决 Federal troops, enforcing a court order,
今天在亚拉巴马大学取缔种族隔离 integrated the University of Alabama today.
允许两名黑人进学校 Two Negroes were admitted,
但乔治华莱士州长随后 but only after Governor George Wallace
发出他的象征性威胁 had carried out his symbolic threat
站在教学楼门口 to stand in the school house door.
我对于那个声明? I take it from that statement...
伊尔,出什么事了? Earl, what"s going on?
“熊崽”想进这学校 Coons are trying to get into school.
熊崽?如果浣熊想进我家的后院 Coons? When raccoons tried getting on our back porch,
妈妈会用扫帚赶它们走 Mama just chased them off with a broom.
我不是说浣熊,傻瓜。是黑鬼 Not raccoons, you idiot. Niggers.
他们想和我们一起上学校 And they want to go to school with us.
和我们一起?他们? With us? They do?
在华莱士州长 Shortly after Govern or Wallace
将阻塞校门的威胁付诸实施之后 had carried out his promise to block the door way,
肯尼迪下令国防部使用武力 Kennedy ordered these cretary of defense to use military force.
本台播放的录像,是当时在现场 Here, by video tape, is the encounter
国民警卫队指挥官格拉汉将军 by General Graham, commander of the National Guard,
和华莱士州长的冲突 and Governor Wallace.
因为国民警卫队 Because these National Guardsmen
今天是作为亚拉巴马州的联邦士兵 are here today as federal soldiers for Alabama,
他们住在本州境内 and they live within our borders.
他们是我们的兄弟 They are our brothers.
我们已经获得胜利 We are winning in this fight,
因为我们唤醒了美国人民 because we are awakening the American people
去面对我们谈论已久的危机 to the dangers that we have spoken about so many times
今天的事清楚地显示? that is so evident today--
我们的国家正在走向军事独裁 A trend toward military dictatorship in this country.
就这样,当天傍晚 And so, at day"s end,
在图卡卢沙的亚拉巴马大学的隔离被取缔 the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa had been desegregated, 学生杰米胡和费文马隆 and students Jimmy Hood and Vivian Malone
已登记参加夏季的课程学习 had been signed up for summer classes.
太太,你的书掉了 Ma"am, you dropped your book.
太太 Ma"am.
华莱士州长说到做到 Govern or Wallace did what he promised.
在图卡卢沙的校园里,他让人们? By being on the Tuscaloosa campus, he kept the mob...
喂,那是阿甘吧? Say, wasn"t that Gump?
不,不会的 Naw, that couldn"t be.
绝对是他 It sure as hell was.
几年之后 A few years later,
教学楼门口那位坏脾气的小个子 that angry little man at the school house door
觉得去竞选总统是个好主意 thought it"d be a good idea and ran for president.
但有人觉得不是 But somebody thought that it wasn"t.
但他没有死 But he didn"t die.
我的车到了 My bus is here .
这是 9 路车吗? Is it the number 9?
不,这是 4 路车 No, it"s the number 4.
很高兴和你聊天 It was nice talking to you.
我还记得那时候 I remember when that happened,
当华莱士遇刺时 when Wallace got shot.
我还在上大学 I was in college.
你上的是女子大学 Did you go to a girls" college
还是男女都有的大学? or a girls" and boys" together college?
男女都有 It was coed.
珍妮上的大学我不能去上 "Cause Jenny went to a college I couldn"t go to.
那是所女孩子读的大学 It was a college just for girls.
但我一有机会就去看她 But I"d go and visit her every chance I got.
“我不知道我为何爱你” #I don"t know why I love you#
“可我就是爱” # But I do #
“我不知道我为何哭泣” #I don"t know why I cry so #
“可我就是哭” # But I do #
“我只知道我知道?” #I only know I know that... #
很痛 That hurts.
“可我不知道我为何爱你” # But I don"t know why I love you#
“可我就是爱” # But I do #
福雷斯!
Forrest!
福雷斯!
Forrest!
福雷斯,住手!
Forrest, stop it!
住手!
Stop it!
你干什么? What are you doing?
他在伤害你 He was hurting you.
不,他没有!
No, he wasn"t!
往那边走!
Get over there !
比利,对不起 Billy, I"m sorry.
请离我远一点 Just keep away from me.
不要这样?不要走 Don"t be such-- Don"t go.
比利,等一下 Billy, wait a second.
他不懂事 He doesn"t know any better.
福雷斯,你为什么那样做? Forrest, why"d you do that?
我给你带了巧克力来 I brought you some chocolate.
对不起 I"m sorry.
现在我要回我的学校了 I"ll go back to my college now .
福雷斯? Forrest--
瞧你 Look at you.
来吧 Come on.
来吧 Come on.
这是你自己的房间吗? Is this your own room?
嘘!
Shh!
你有过梦想吗,福雷斯? Do you ever dream, Forrest...
梦想你将来要成为什么人? about who you"re going to be?
我将来要成为什么人? Who I"m going to be?
对 Yeah.
我将来不能做我自己了吗? Aren"t I going to be me?
你永远都会是你 You"ll always be you,
但会是另一种人 just another kind of you.
你明白吗? You know?
我想成名 I want to be famous.
我想当个琼贝兹那样的歌手 I want to be a singer like Joan Baez.
我只想? I just want to be...
站在空旷的舞台上 on an empty stage
伴着我的吉它,我的歌声 with my guitar, my voice.
只有我自己 Just me.
我想自己去接触大众 And I want to reach people on a personal level.
我想能够谈一些事 I want to be able to say things,
只是两个人之间 just one to one.
你有和女孩子一起过吗,福雷斯? Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
我和她们坐一起 I sit next to them
在家政课的课堂上 in my home economics class all the time.
啊,对不起 Oh, I"m sorry.
没关系 It"s O.K.
对不起 Sorry.
没关系 It"s all right.
没关系 It"s O.K.
啊,我头晕 Oh, I"m dizzy .
我想你在家政课上没做过这个吧 I"ll bet that never happened in home ec.
没有 No.
我想我弄脏了你室友的浴袍 I think I ruined your roommate"s bathrobe.
我无所谓,反正我不喜欢她 I don"t care . I don"t like her anyway .
跑!跑!跑!跑!
Run! Run! Run! Run!
跑!跑!跑!跑!
Run! Run! Run! Run!
跑!跑!跑!跑!
Run! Run! Run! Run!
跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!
Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!
停!停!停!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
大学生活过得真快 College ran by real fast
因为我美式足球打得太多 "cause I played so much football.
他们还把我弄进一个什么东西 They even put me on a thing
叫做全美明星队 called the all-America team
那样你可以去见 where you get to meet
合众国的总统 the president of the United States.
肯尼迪总统接见了 President Kennedy met
全美大学足球队 with the collegiate all-American football team
在椭圆形办公室 at the Oval Office today .
那里最棒的一点 Now the really good thing
见合众国的总统的时候 about meeting the president of the United States
是食物 is the food.
他们让你呆在一个小房间里 They put you in this little room
里面有你爱吃或喝任何东西 with just about anything you"d want to eat or drink.
但是,因为第一:
But since, number one,
我不饿但是口渴 I wasn "t hungry but thirsty,
第二,这全是免费的 and number two, they was free,
我大概喝了 15 瓶汽水 I must have drank me about 15 Dr. Peppers.
入选全美明星队感觉如何? How does it feel to be an all-American?
很荣幸,先生 It"s an honor, sir.
入选全美明星队感觉如何? How does it feel to be an all-American?
很好,先生 Very good, sir.
入选全美明星队感觉如何? How does it feel to be an all-American ?
很好,先生 Very good, sir.
祝贺你。你感觉如何? Congratulations. How do you feel?
我想撒尿 I got to pee.
我听着他好象说他想撒尿 I believe he said he had to pee.
不久之后,不知什么原因 Some time later, for noparticular reason,
有人枪杀了这位不错的年轻总统 somebody shot that nice young president
当时他坐着他的车 when he was riding in his car.
又过了几年 And a few years after that,
有人又枪杀了他的弟弟 somebody shot his little brother, too,
这次他是在一个酒店的厨房里 only he was in a hotel kitchen.
做兄弟可真不容易啊 Must be hard being brothers.
我不明白 I wouldn"t know .
福雷斯甘 Forrest Gump.
你相信不相信? Now can you believe it?
只不过玩了五年足球 After only five years of playing football,
我得到了大学学位 I got a college degree.
祝贺你,孩子 Congratulations, son.
妈妈骄傲极了 Mama was so proud.
福雷斯,我为你骄傲 Forrest, I"m so proud of you.
我替你拿着这个 I"ll hold this for you.
祝贺你,孩子 Congratulations, son.
你有没有考虑过你的未来? Have you given any thought to your future ?
考虑? Thought?
你好。我是福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. I"m Forrest. Forrest Gump.
根本没人会关心 Nobody gives a horse"s shit
你叫什么名字,脓包!
who you are, pus ball!
你还不如低等生物,吃屎的蛆!
You"re not even a lowlife , scum-sucking maggot!
你赶快坐到座位上!
Get your maggoty ass on the bus!
你现在到部队了!
You"re in the army now !
有人坐了 Seat"s taken.
有人 Taken.
开始我觉得我犯了个错误 At first it seemed like I made a mistake.
入伍第一天 It was only my induction day,
我就给骂得狗血喷头 and I was getting yelled at.
你愿意的话可以坐下 Sit down if you want to.
我不知我会遇到谁 I didn"t know who I might meet
或他们会问我什么 or what they might ask.
你有没有乘过真正的捕虾船? You ever been on a real shrimp boat?
没有 No.
可我乘过一条真正的大捕虾船 But I been on a real big boat.
我指的是一种专门捕虾的船 I"m talking about a shrimp catching boat.
我一直都在捕虾船上干活 I been working on shrimp boats all my life .
开始是我叔叔的船 I started out on my uncle"s boat
那时我大概 9 岁 when I was about maybe 9.
我刚在考虑自己去买一条船 I was just looking into buying my own boat
然后就应征入伍了 and got drafted.
我的名字叫本杰明巴弗布鲁 My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue.
人们都管我叫布巴 People call me Bubba,
好象个乡下佬的名字 just like one of them old red neck boys.
很难以置信吧? Can you believe that?
我叫福雷斯甘 My name"s Forrest Gump.
人们都管我叫福雷斯甘 People call me Forrest Gump.
布巴来自亚拉巴州拉巴特湾 So Bubba was from Bayou La Batre, Alabama,
他的妈妈是煮虾的 and his mama cooked shrimp.
她的妈妈也是煮虾的 And her mama before her cooked shrimp,
还有她妈妈的妈妈也是煮虾的 and her mama before her mama cooked shrimp, too.
布巴家的人了解所有 Bubba"s family knew everything
跟捕虾有关的事情 there was to know about the shrimping business.
我知道所有 I know everything there is to know
跟捕虾有关的事情 about the shrimping business.
我自己也准备去捕虾 I"m going into the shrimping business for myself
等我退伍之后 after I get out of the army.
好的 O.K.
阿甘!
Gump!
你到部队来干什么? What"s your sole purpose in this army?
干你叫我干的事,教官!
To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
他妈的,阿甘,你他妈的真是个天才 God damn it, Gump, you"re a goddamn genius.
这是我听过的最了不起的回答 That"s the most outstanding answer I"ve ever heard .
你他妈的智商一定有一百六 You must have a goddamn I.Q Of 160.
你他妈的真有天赋,列兵阿甘 You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump.
大家都听着!
Listen up, people!
不知什么原因,我很适合当兵 Now for some reason, I fit in the army
就象一对插销那么适合 Like one of them round pegs.
那位是安珀,安珀弗兰 That was Amber, Amber Flame.
请再为她鼓一回掌 Give her a big hand.
接下来的节目你们一定会喜欢 And now, for your listening and viewing pleasure ,
来自加州好莱坞 direct from Hollywood, California,
我们的叛逆美女 our very own beatnik beauty .
让我们用最热烈的掌声 Let"s give a big round of applause
欢迎这位美丽的女鲍勃迪伦 to the luscious Bobbie Dylan.
“一个人要走多少路” # How many roads must a man walk down #
“才能被称为男子汉?” # Before you can call him a man? #
“一条船要出几回海?” # Yes, and how many seas must the white dove sail #
她的梦想真的实现了 Her dream had come true.
“才能在沙滩上安睡?” # Before she sleeps in the sand? #
她成了一位民谣歌手 She was a folk singer.
“而到底需要多少次?” # Yes, and how many times #
“炮火的轰鸣” # Must the cannon balls fly #
“才能结束战争?” # Before they"re forever banned? #
快来点刺激的 Shake it up now.
还是给她一把口琴吧 Somebody get her a harmonica.
“那答案,我的朋友?” # The answer, my friend #
“?在风中飘。” # Is blowin" in the wind #
这可不是儿童节目袋鼠船长 This ain"t Captain Kangaroo.
嘿,甜心,我这里有东西要给你 Hey, honey, I got something here for you.
嘿!去你的!
Hey! God damn it!
嘿,你这傻瓜蛋!
Hey, you stupid jerk!
我在唱歌 I"m singing a song here.
波丽,快走!
Polly, get out here!
你闭嘴!
Shut up yourself!
闭嘴!
Just shut up!
福雷斯,你来干什么? Forrest! What are you doing here?
你干什么? What are you doing?
你干什么,福雷斯? What are you doing, Forrest?
放下我!
Let me down!
你不能老是这样做,福雷斯 You can"t keep doing this, Forrest.
你别老是想着要救我 You can"t keep trying to rescue me.
他们刚才想抓你 They was trying to grab you.
很多人都想抓我 A lot of people try to grab me.
可是你不能老是这样做 Just--You can"t keep doing this all the time.
我忍不住。我爱你 I can"t help it. I love you.
福雷斯? Forrest--
你不知道什么是爱 You don"t know what love is.
你还记得我们的祈祷吗,福雷斯? You remember that time we prayed, Forrest?
我们祈祷上帝把我变成一只鸟 We prayed for God to turn me into a bird
让我能飞得远远的 so I could fly far away .
是的,我记得 Yes, I do.
你认为我能飞下这座桥吗? You think I could fly off this bridge?
你说什么,珍妮? What do you mean, Jenny?
没什么 Nothing.
我要离开这里了 I got to get out of here .
等等,珍妮 Wait, Jenny.
福雷斯,你离开我,好吗? Forrest, you stay away from me, O.K.?
请你离开我 You stay away from me, please.
我能搭车吗? Can I have a ride?
你去哪里? Where are you going?
我无所谓 I don"t care .
上车吧 Get in the truck.
那么再见,珍妮 So bye-bye, Jenny.
他们要送我去越南 They sending me to Vietnam.
那是另外一个国家 It"s this whole other country.
请再等一会儿 Just hang on a minute.
听着,你要答应我一件事,好吗? Listen, you promise me something, O.K.?
如果你遇到了麻烦 Just if you"re ever in trouble,
不要逞能 don"t be brave .
你只要跑,好吗?跑得远远的 You just run, O.K.? Just run away .
好吧 O.K.
珍妮 Jenny.
我会经常写信给你 I"ll write you all the time.
就是这样,她走了 And just like that, she was gone.
就是这样,她走了 And just like that, she was gone.
你要平平安安地回来 You come back safe to me.
你听明白了吗? Do you hear?
“有的人生下来” # Some folks are born #
“是为挥舞旗帜” # Made to wave the flag #
“红色白色蓝色” # Ooh, they"re red, white, and blue #
“乐队奏起赞歌” # And when the band plays "Hail To The Chief" #
“他们放着礼炮” # Ooh, they"ll point the cannon at you #
“那不会是我” # It ain"t me #
“那不会是我” # It ain"t me #
“我不是高官子弟” # I ain"t no senator"s son #
“那不会是我” # It ain"t me #
他们告诉我们 Now they told us
越南完全不一样 that Vietnam was going to be very different
和美利坚合众国相比 from the United States of America.
除了啤酒罐和烧烤以外 Except for all the beer cans and barbecues,
的确如此 it was.
嘿,我敢打赌这水里全都是虾 Hey, I"ll bet there"s shrimp all in these waters .
他们告诉我越南的虾最好 They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp.
等我们赢了这场战争 After we win this war
我们就接管所有东西 and we take over everything,
我们可以把美国捕虾船开过来 we can get American shrimpers out here
在这水里捕虾 and shrimp these waters .
一天到晚捕虾,兄弟 Just shrimp all the time, man.
你们是新兵吧 You must be my FNGs.
早上好,长官 Morning, sir.
啊,把你们的手放下 Oh, get your hands down.
不要向我敬礼 Do not salute me.
这一带有他妈的很多狙击手 There are goddamn snipers all around this area
最喜欢打军官 who"d love to grease an officer.
我是丹泰勒中尉,欢迎来弗特排 I"m Lieutenant Dan Taylor. Welcome to Fort Platoon.
你的嘴唇怎么啦? What"s wrong with your lip?
我天生就是厚嘴唇,长官 I was born with big gums, sir.
嗯,你最好把它吸进去点 Well, you better tuck that in.
不然会碰到地雷线 Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
你们几个是哪里人? Where are you boys from in the world?
亚拉巴马,长官!
- 亚拉巴马,长官!
- Alabama, sir! - Alabama, sir!
你们是双胞胎? You twins?
不,我们不是亲戚,长官 No. We are not relations, sir.
听着 Look,
这里的基本规矩 it"s pretty basic here .
你们跟紧我 You stick with me
一边向其他人学习 and learn from the guys
他们来这国家有段时间了 who"ve been in country a while,
你们会习惯的 you"ll be all right.
士兵有一样装备很重要 There is one item of G.I. gear
它关系到你的生死? that can be the difference between life and death--
袜子 Socks.
底部有衬垫,军绿色 Cushioned sole, O.D. green.
你要保持双脚干燥 Try and keep your feet dry.
我们爬山的时候,要换袜子 When we"re out humpin", change your socks
否则停下来的时候 whenever we stop.
湄公河会把你的脚泡烂 The Mekong will eat a grunt"s feet
整个脚会掉下来 right off his legs.
西斯中士,见鬼 Sergeant Sims. God damn it,
我叫你去领的绳子呢? where"s that sling rope I said to order?
我写到申请单上了 I put in the requisitions.
嗯,你叫那帮狗娘养的? Well, you call those sons of bitches--
丹中尉很了解他的下属 Lieutenant Dan sure knew his stuff.
能做他的下属我觉得很幸运 I felt real lucky he was my lieutenant.
他来自一个军人世家 He was from a long, great military tradition.
他家族的人曾经分别参加? Somebody in his family had fought
并牺牲? and died
在? in every...
每一场? single...
美国的战争里 American war.
见鬼,抓紧时间 God damn it, kick some ass.
快去做!
Get on it!
我想你可以说 I guess you could say
他很有荣誉感 he had a lot to live up to.
那么你们几个是堪萨斯人,是吗? So, you boys from Arkansas, huh?
嗯 Well,
我去过那里 I been through there.
小石城是个好地方 Little Rock"s a fine town.
现在放下装备 Now, shake down your gear.
去找排军需官 See the platoon sergeant.
领你要用的东西 Draw what you need for the field.
如果你们几个饿了 If you boys are hungry,
我们这儿正好在烧牛排 we got steaks burning right over here .
我们排有两条守则? Two standing orders in this platoon--
一:保护好你的脚 1-- take care of your feet,
二:别做任何傻事 2-- try not to do anything stupid,
比如让你自己被打死 Like getting yourself killed.
我希望我不会令他失望 I sure hope I don"t let him down.
我到了这个国家的很多地方 I got to see a lot of the country side.
我们走了很长的路 We would take these real long walks.
“总会有条路” # There must be some kind of way #
“从这里出发” # Out of here #
“小丑告诉贼” # Said the joker to the thief #
我们总是在找 And we were always lookin"
一个叫“越共”的家伙 for this guy named Charlie.
“一切都令人迷惑” # There"s too much confusion #
“我什么都不相信” # I can"t get no relief #
停下!
Hold it up!
停下,兄弟们!
Hold up, boys!
也不总是很有趣 It wasn"t always fun.
丹中尉总是有些奇怪的感觉 Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings
对于路上的风吹草动 about a rock or a trail or the road,
他会叫我们蹲下,安静 so he"d tell us to get down, shut up.
蹲下!
Get down!
安静!
Shut up!
我们都照做 So we did.
我对什么都不太明白 Now I don"t know much about anything,
但我想美国最好的年青人 but I think some of America"s best young men
都参加了这场战争 served in this war.
那是非尼克斯来的达拉斯 There was Dallas from Phoenix.
克利夫兰?他来自底特律 Cleveland-- he was from Detroit.
嘿,泰克斯 Hey, Tex.
嘿,泰克斯 Hey, Tex.
究竟出什么事了? What the hell"s going on?
泰克斯是? And Tex was--
嗯,我不记得泰克斯是哪里人了 Well, I don"t remember where Tex come from--
啊,没事了 Ah, nothing.
第四排,站起来 Fourth platoon, on your feet.
你们 10 分钟内赶到河边 Y"all got 10 clicks to go to that river.
出发 Move out.
一二一!
1, 2! Hup!
齐步走!
Step it up!
那边好象不错 Look alive out there .
在越南最好的一点 The good thing about Vietnam
就是总有地方可去 is there was always someplace to go.
小心手雷!
Fire in the hole!
阿甘,搜一下那个洞 Gump, check out that hole.
也总有事情可做 And there was always something to do.
准备好!
Mount"em up!
散开!掩护他!
Spread out! Cover his back!
有一天开始下雨了 One day it started raining,
然后一直不停的下了四个月 and it didn"t quit for four months.
我们经历了各种各样的雨? We"ve been through every kind of rain there is--
象小针样的雨 little bitty stinging rain
还有倾盆大雨 and big old fat rain,
从侧面下的雨 rain that flew in side ways,
有时甚至还有 and sometimes rain even seemed
从下往上的雨 to come straight up from underneath.
连晚上也下雨 Shoot, it even rained at night.
嘿,福雷斯 Hey, Forrest.
嘿,布巴 Hey, Bubba.
我的背靠着你的背 I"m going to lean up against you.
你的背靠着你的背 You lean up against me.
这样我们睡着的时候 This way we don"t have to sleep
头就不会钻进泥里 with our heads in the mud.
你知道为何我们是好伙伴,福雷斯? You know why we"re a good partnership, Forrest?
因为我们互相照顾 "Cause we be watching out for one another,
就象兄弟一样 like brothers and stuff.
嘿,福雷斯 Hey, Forrest,
我在考虑一件事 something I been thinking about.
我有个很重要的问题要问你 I got a very important question to ask you.
你想不想 How would you like to go
和我一起去捕虾? into the shrimping business with me?
好的 O.K.
兄弟,你听我说 Man, I tell you what.
我全计划好了 I got it all figured out, too.
我们捕到的虾多少磅 So many pounds of shrimp
拿来付买船的贷款 will pay off the boat.
多少磅拿来付油费 So many pounds for gas.
上一篇:《阿甘正传》经典台词英文
下一篇:大话西游经典对白台词
Copyright @ 2018-2024 hedonghua.com All rights reserved.
ICP备案号:湘ICP备09009000号 技术支持:HDHCMS
合作发稿QQ:43950305
温馨提示:文章内容来自网络,不代表和动画剧情网 (⊙o⊙)对观点赞同或支持。
版权声明:内容与图片如有侵权,联系管理员删除!